4 Apr 2012

Project D by Dannii and Tabitha

Today I have become a proud owner of a Project D dress (thanks to my wonderful Paps and his generosity as an early birthday present) and I don't know why I haven't been sooner! I have to admit I was not keen about the style and image of Project D's dresses at the beginning, it mainly wasn't the design for me...BUT, today I took a trip to a beautifully decorative boutique in Cardiff called 'Body Basics' which stock admirable clothing for every woman, and I was outnumbered by the many options and especially by Project D's charming pieces. 
The one that caught mine and everyone else's attention, was a cream rose ribbon detailed Chloe dress from their latest s/s 2012 collection. It really compliments the body well with its perfect fitting as well as the colour, and feels absolutely amazing on! The texture of the rose ribbon tulles works really well with the 50s full skirt silhouette. This find spurred me on to investigate further into Project D's collections, and I am very impressed! The dresses are suitable to every woman as they offer many different styles. Not that I am an expert but I do fully praise Dannii and Tabitha for their wonderful skill in designing! And I really will continue to be on the lookout for their collections in the future.

Here are a few examples, out of very many, that I like:


Enyo


Artemis


Phoebe




Sydney


Athen

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment