27 Apr 2012

Express through art illustration...Stina Persson




 


Stina Persson is an illustrator based in Stockholm, Sweden who creates beautifully colourful art with evidence of the liquid movement. Its the colours within the work that are central and brings it to life. I love her work because of the energy I get from it. It brings out my passion for art and  makes me want to get creative and draw. I am a huge fan of the combination of ink, pen and watercolour and certainly believe she does an excellent job. Her illustration style is relaxed, flowing, edgy, messy and youthful. This is my favourite type of illustration due to its unplanned and spontaneous. Stina has a huge range of clients ranging from Coca Cola to Bjorn Borg to DKNY to Bloomingdale's to NYLON magazine to Absolut Vodka.

If you are interested in finding more out about this great artist, take a look on her website:

http://www.stinapersson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment