8 Oct 2013

Wishing and hoping and praying and loving...

(Replace width product name and angle)
Image from &otherstories website

I have come to the most amazing and exciting conclusion yet...as soon as I get my first proper paid real world job I will definitely, absolutely, undeniably , without any hesitation by my first pair of &otherstories shoes

I can honestly say (even though it may sound sad) that this will be one of my highlights of my life as I am such a lover of shoes, and &otherstories truly are the most amazing style geniuses when it comes to this area. The collaboration between the Swedish and Parisian innovative styles, two of the most influential fashion capitals, if I may say so myself, has ultimately proven that they are the best. The design work on their forever faultless ranges creates another level of creativity and statement fashion pieces. 

Swedes are known for their excellent architecture and construction work, and this is certainly shown in their fashion also. It is the former Acne designer Nicole Wilson who designs these beautiful creations, and she most definitely gains a standing ovation and huge applause from me. 

The shoe prices are very reasonable and can range from £45 to over £100 so they are definitely affordable by most. This must therefore demonstrate how little money I have, a former student who has stepped into the real world. I believe these shoes are investment pieces, even though they follow an affordable high street price, the great quality, clever construction and unique design enables the shoes to be kept for years to come and still seem top of the range.

Now for the wait...the anticipation and excitement continues to build as my dream is paused.


(Replace width product name and angle)
Image from &otherstories website
(Replace width product name and angle)
Image from &otherstories website
(Replace width product name and angle)
Image from &otherstories website
 

No comments:

Post a Comment